SHELTER “WISH LIST”
While we gladly take monetary donations to help pay our $50,000-$60,000 monthly expenses to run our sanctuary, we also appreciate donations of products. Here is a list of some of our most needed items. All donations are tax deductible and go to help the nearly 400 animals that call Animals in Distress home. Thank you for thinking of them.
- Dry dog food: Pedigree (adult, mini chunks, puppy, lite), Nutro, Wellness, Purina One, other similar brands
- Hard and Soft dog treats (NO rawhide)
- Dry cat food (Purina One chicken or turkey, no fish)
- Canned cat food (Friskies or Fancy Feast, beef or poultry, no fish)
- Baby food for giving dog meds
- Peanut butter—prefer unsalted and without xylitol
- Clay cat litter
- Scratching posts and cardboard cat scratchers
- Cat toys
- Kongs and other dog chew toys that can be filled with food/treats
- Large Nylabones
- Indestructible dog toys and balls
- Paper towels
- Garbage bags, all sizes
- Brooms, dust pans, brushes
- Dish soap
- Liquid laundry detergent
- Empty spray bottles
- Vinyl Powder Free Exam Gloves for cleaning– medium and large
We also have a wish lists on the Chewy.com and Amazon.
Visit this link Chewy Shelter Program – Animals In Distress Wish List to send any wish list items to us directly from Chewy.
Visit this link Amazon Wish List to order from our Amazon Wish List. Animals In Distress will appear as a Shipping Location when you checkout.